List of documents required to apply for Citizenship
A. APPLICATION PACKAGEFORMS
1) Annex 1- Registration of Electronic Signature;
2) Annex 2 – Family Members;
3) Annex 3 – Application Form;
4) Annex 3 Supplement – Particulars related to applicants;
5) Annex 4 – Privacy and Information Release Form;
6) Annex 5 – Criminal Record Verification Form;
7) Annex 6 – Birth or Adoption Records;
8) Annex 7 – Verification of Support of Dependants over the age of 11;
9) Annex 8 – Medical Health Certification;
10) Annex 9 – Statement of Source of Funds;
11) Education History/Employment History;
12) Application Checklist - Schedule II Form 1;
13) Know Your Client Form;
14) Application for a Grenadian Passport Form;
B. APPLICANT(S) DOCUMENTS
15) Ten (10) current passport size photographs in colour per applicant. Passport pictures MUST be in colour. Applicant’s ears MUST be visible and the forehead and hair must NOT be covered. Pictures must be recent;
16) Color copy of ALL passports possessed (first 3 and last 3 pages of each);
17) Color copy of ALL current national identity cards;
18) Certified copy of marriage and divorce certificates ( if applicable);
19) Original professional reference:
a) It MUST be current and in any case not older than six (6) months.
b) It MUST appear on the official letter head of the professional, bank or firm.
c) It is to be addressed to: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT, P. O. BOX 298, BURNS POINT, THE CARENAGE, ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA, W.I.
20) Original Bank Reference (same requirements explained for professional reference apply);
21) Resume or CV – To go along with the Education History and Employment History. Applicants MUST disclose all business affiliations.
22) Affidavits (as Supplement to Annex 7):
i. In support of each dependent over the age of 18 except the spouse; and/or
ii. In support of Dependent-Parent or Dependent-Child, as applicable.
23) Certified college or university transcripts for children at least 18 years and less than 26 years (if applicable);
24) Original Police Certificate or Criminal Records Verification (Annex 5)
a) Police Certificates MUST be provided for ALL applicants and family members except in the case of dependents who are under the age of sixteen (16);
b) Police certificates MUST be less than 6 months old.
25) Original or certified Birth Certificate or Adoption Records (Annex 6)
a) MUST submit documents to support any change of name;
b) Affidavit of Support of Dependent-Children – Annex 7 Supplement;
26) Medical Health Certification (Annex 8)
a) Submit HIV test results;
27) Statement of Source of Funds (Annex 9)
a) Proof of source is required. This may include bank statements, pay slips, job letters, company certificates and incorporation documents to support business activities from which source is generated, business assets, real estate holdings or proof of dispositions of same etc. Please ensure that these documents are originals or certified copies certified;
28) Proof of Address - Original document proving applicant’s residential address, such as utility bill, bank statement, or written confirmation from a bank, an attorney, a chartered accountant or notary public confirming applicant’s address.
NOTE: The list is not exhaustive and other documents may have to be provided by the applicants, depending on their particular situation. These documents may include company incorporation and good standing certifications, ownership or title documents in support of SOF explanations, or any other type of document in support of the applicant's statements made on the application forms.
C. OTHER DOCUMENTS
29) Professional Services Agreementto be executed by the client and NTL.
30) Power of Attorney granted by the Investor in favour of NTL (wording provided by NTL)