Process of obtaining citizenship of Grenada through investment in the NTF
1. The investor signs a retainer agreement with an authorised agent, submits relevant documentation, and transfers fees to a designated account.
2. The application is submitted to the CBI committee with the proof of funds transferred.
3. The due diligence process starts and usually takes 60 days.
4. Once due diligence checks are finished, the approval from the CBI committee is received.
5. The committee procures the Certificate of Citizenship and a passport(s) and passes it to the local agent.
The documents are sent to the investor with a reputable courier service.
Process of obtaining citizenship of Grenada through real estate investment
1. Enter into investment agreement with the approved real estate developer.
2. Transfer full investment and associated fees to escrow account controlled by an on-island attorney.
3. Submit application and required documents (birth, marriage, military certificates, etc).
4. Receive government approval followed by the issue of CBI naturalization certificate.
5. Passport application is submitted and the passport distributed.
The granting of citizenship is at the sole discretion of the government. There is no guarantee that the applicant will be approved.