Process of obtaining citizenship of Grenada though investment in the NTF
- The investor signs the NTL agreement, fills in all application forms and transfers all funds to the NTL escrow account.
- The application is submitted to the CBI committee with the proof of funds transferred.
- The due diligence process starts and usually takes 60 days.
- Once due diligence checks are finished, the approval from the CBI committee is received.
- The committee procures the Certificate of Citizenship and a passport(s) and passes it to the local agent.
- The documents are sent to the investor with a reputable courier service.
Process of obtaining citizenship of Grenada through real estate investment
- The investor enters into an investment agreement with the approved real estate developer.
- The full investment amount and associated fees are transferred to an escrow account controlled by an on-island attorney.
- Submit application and required documents (birth, marriage, military certificates etc).
- Receive government approval, followed by the issue of CBI naturalization certificate.
- Passport application submitted and passport distributed
The granting of citizenship is at the sole discretion of the government. There is no guarantee that the applicant will be approved.