Benefits of Grenada Citizenship by Investment
In 2013, the independent island nation of Grenada relaunched their Citizenship by Investment Programme.
- Efficiency: A speedy application process; a law mandates that routine applications will be approved within 60 days of submission, with the passport issued immediately thereafter. (The application cannot be submitted until after the background checks have been performed.)
- Family friendly: By not charging exorbitant processing and due diligence fees for spouses and family members, Grenada is an attractive option for international businessmen looking for security and travel options for their families.
- Good visa-free travel: Grenada passport holders are allowed visa-free travel to more than 135 countries.
- The USA E2 Visa opportunity.
- Zero tax: The island has no income, wealth or inheritance taxes.
- There is no requirement to visit Grenada in order to qualify for citizenship.